An emergency light is a battery-backed lighting device that comes on automatically when a building experiences a power outage. Modern emergency lighting is installed in virtually every commercial and high occupancy residential building.
According to Australian Standard 2293.1-2005 all public buildings must be fitted with battery powered emergency lights and exit signs to facilitate safe and easy evacuation from the building in the event of a power failure or blackout.
Call Out Emergency Lighting Services specialise in:
- Consultancy and design of Exit and Emergency Lighting & Evacuation Plans
- Computer Monitored Systems
- Installation of Exit and Emergency Lighting
- Servicing & Testing of Exit and Emergency Lighting
- Testing of Fire Alarm Systems
- C Bus Programming Certified
- CAD Drawings for all Floor Plans
- Single Line Diagrams
- All brands of Emergency Lighting fittings supplied, installed and maintained
- Thermography Testing & Reports on all electrical items (Fluke)
- RCD & Appliance Testing & Maintenance (PAT Testing)